This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving. Here, in no particular order, is what I'm thankful for…
- My Health. It constantly amazes me what I put my body through in my 20s and 30s and that it's still holding up today.
- My Friends. I don't have many close friends but the ones I do have love me for exactly who I am. And I love them the same.
- My Acquaintances. The people I talk to on the Internet. The people I see every day. The people I work for and with. All the people that routinely cross my path that make my life a better thing.
- My Home. The roof over my head that has protected me from the elements for the last 9 years. It is humble, it keeps me warm and dry. and it protects me.
- My Job. It keeps my fed. It keeps the roof over my head. It gives me enough to keep me safe and happy. It challenges and stretches me.
I am thankful for life and I am thankful for you.