So who am I?
Oh, if only I knew the answer to that question. Meanwhile here is a list of facts (in no particular order)…
- I've lived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for all of my adult life. I live here. I work here. I love here.
- Work wise, I'm a designer and layout artist of Books and websites and thingys. Math books are my speciality. Yup, math books. Hey, someone has to do it and it might as well be me. I'm very good at it. Let me show you. Hire me!
- I love technology. My first computer was a Commodore 64. I have used Macs since 1985. I am a Apple fanboy. I still have my first 1986 Mac Plus. It may or may not work. I don't have the floppy disk anymore.
- I spend a lot of time learning and staying up to date on technology. Some of my favourite learning-type podcasts are The Daily Tech News Show, The Assistive Technology Update, The Mac Show, and the iMore Show.
- I'm a single gay man. The gay part probably goes without saying, but I'd thought I'd say it in case you were confused. I've never been confused about that fact.
- I don't own a car. I ride a bicycle, walk, or take transit to get around. I love to ride my bicycle. I love to ride my bike.
- I love Doctor Who and spend many hours watching it. Way too many hours watching it. Way way too many hours. I am all wibbly wobbly timey wimey. Knock Knock. Who's There? Doctor. Doctor Who. Sorry. Dad jokes rule!
- I love music. I require a steady stream of music to function. Preferably dance music. Cheesy dance music. Cheesy cheesy dance music. The cheesier the better. I loves me some cheese with a thumpy beat. Disco rules! Also, Almightyrecords.com FOR THE DANCING WIN.
- I'm a person of height. Yes I will look down on you… But only in a pointing-out-your-bald-spot kinda way.
- I use sarcasm. A lot. Just picture everything that I say with a twinkle in my eye. Unless I'm being serious. In which case, that's not sarcasm. Unless it is. Or isn't. Can I get back to you on that?
I only update my blog when big things are going on. Or minor things that are important. Or when I am bored. For my daily musings on bacon, and other less interesting aspects of life, be sure to follow me on Twitter. Look over there on the right. My twitter feed. Unless I move it to the left. In that case look left. Be sure to say hi. I don't bite. No. Not even if you ask me to. Seriously. Why is that still a joke? Oh. Right. Dad joke. HaHaHa. Or we could go with JaJaJa. Look at me. I can laugh in two languages.
So, thanks for checking me out. Figuratively speaking, of course… unless you were literally checking me out in which case HI and also there will be nothing NSFW here. What kinda man do you take me for? Well. I may still be that kinda man, I just don't take pictures or videos. All the power to you if that's your thing. but it's not my thing. I'll still probably look at your pictures though. I'm not a complete fool. :)
Links to pages about me. Me. Me. Me. But, if I'm being completely honest, I mostly just post here or on Twitter.
@tomwdart I post random stuff here. Mostly signifying nothing. Mmm Bacon.
Facebook, he joined begrudgingly.
Google+ More than Twitter. Less than blog. Dying a slow and painful death.
FLICKR photos, fool.
LinkedIn My professional profile on LinkedIn. Yes, I can be professional when I want to. And if you are on this website thinking about hiring me for your project or company go on and have a click. Nothing but professionalism there. Here it's give or take. But there. It's all work. Plus a good reference or two as well.